Meadow Cottage has a special offer for July, any week £625. The sun has got his hat on and is coming out!
We love dogs too and this is the cottage that will accept a dog. Meadow cottage has fabulous views over the Kent countryside and Sussex countryside with a huge panoramic window to watch the sheep or the glorious sunsets. This is a rural retreat that our guests like to return to year upon year.
Meadow cottage has oiled fired central heating. All fuel is included. Double glazing makes it ideal in the low season, particularly when lambs are about. Peaceful but not isolated.
- Free WiFi, 42” Free Sat TV, DVD /CD player and radio.
- Perfect for larger families or couples or elderly alike.
- Luxurious and spacious ‘home from home’ feel.
- One well behaved medium or two small dogs accepted.
- Large peaceful garden, safe and secure for dogs.
- Private outdoor dining area & lounger chairs.
- Oil Central Heating and Private Parking.
- Self guided Farm Trails to explore and watch wildlife.
The very large living room has a dining corner and plentiful comfortable seating.
The country style kitchen has a fridge with normal 4 star freezer compartment, and there is a freezer available in the utility room. There is also a gas cooker and a microwave.
There is a washing machine and tumble drier in a separate utility room. Towels are extra or bring your own.
One bedroom accommodates a king bed and handbasin with shaver point and the other room has two single beds. The bathroom has a bath with electric shower, washbasin and shaver point. The WC is separate.
There is garden furniture for sitting out. Car parking for two cars is adjacent. A dog can be accommodated at no extra charge, but only with permission and must be on a lead about the farm.
Notes : Meadow is a non-smoking property.
Meadow can accept two small, or one medium sized, well behaved dog(s) by arrangement.